KOMLA GODWILL MATREVI
Seeking the fast paced environment of a law office to demonstrate my time-management and organizational skills to improve daily activities and ensure that the office remains efficient and professional.
2013-2014 US ARMY FORT SILL FORT SILL, OK
FOOD SERVICE SPECIALIST/ADMINISTRATIIVE ASISTANT
§ Perform regular administrative tasks
§ Medal of achievement for exceptional tasks performed
2011-2013 BANK OF AMERICA ROCKVILLE, MD
CERTIFIED ATM CUSTODIAN/PROFESSIONAL SERVICE ASSOCIATE
§ Perform cash audit on ATM
§ Perform cash replenishment and withdrawal on ATM
· Processing check and electronic transaction in the Merlin teller System, Proof work management and Shipment supervisor.
· Sales referral to senior Personal Banker and Investissemnt Specialist
· ATM vault of 200.000$ cash custodian and operator
· Bank Of America SILVER AWARD and Best Teller in the Market
2008-2010 INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LAW STUDENT Lome- TOGO
HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIN ADVOCATE
· Mass conference and sensitization on Human Rights
· Provide tutoring in legal courses to junior law students
· National election center supervision
· Amnesty International engaged poetry Competition Winner
· Writer at the National Law student REVIEW
2014-2015 WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IN ST LOUIS
· LLM IN AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM
· 2006-2010 UNIVERSITE DE LOME Lome-TOGO
· BACHELOR DEGREE IN PUBLIC LAW major in Constitutional Law
· National library Poetry competition Award.
· POETRY, POLITICAL ARTICLE WRITING, LAW REVIEW, LEGAL CONSULTING
· MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION
· FOREIGN LANGUAGE LEARNING. SPEAK FLUENTLY FRENCH, SPANISH, EWE
· MEMBER OF NAACP.
3421BABCOCK RD • FORT SILL OK 73503 • 240-449-7750
PO BOX 33679 FORT SILL OK 73503 USA
UNIVERSITE DE LOME / WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IN ST LOUIS